Arm Hair Removal by Electrolysis
Why Electrolysis for Armpit Hair is Your Best Option
With all the issues it’s possible to have trying to deal with under arm hair, we imagine you’ll be interested to learn how and why electrolysis for armpit hair is your best option. Armpit hair can be one of the most difficult and irritating types of body hair to deal with. If you’re struggling with hair growth in your armpits and you’re fed up, there is a permanent solution. Electrolysis for armpits is the most effective, and only permanent method of hair removal recognised by the FDA.
Interesting Facts about Underarm Hair
The arrangement of the chest wall, shoulder bones and muscles, and the upper arm create a small hollow called the armpit. The armpit is also called the axilla.
Do you ever wonder why we even have armpit hair? Armpit hair prevents skin-to-skin contact when doing certain activities, such as running and walking.
1. Each of your armpits is different. The amount of hair you have in each armpit, and the rate of growth is different.
2. King Camp Gillette invented razors for women in 1915. Small and curved to better fit the armpit, the razor was designed to supplement the sleeveless and sheer sleeved fashions of the period.
3. Armpit hair grows faster during the day than at night.
4. Your skin has two types of sweat glands: eccrine glands and apocrine glands. Eccrine glands are on most of your body, but apocrine glands are in your armpits and your groin. The sweat produced by these glands is generally thicker than elsewhere on your body.
5. There are more than 20 million bacteria in your armpits.
6. The reason why armpits smell is not because of sweat. The combination of sweat and bacteria produces a substance known as thioalcohols, which is responsible for the stinky smell.
7. Some people have a condition called hyperhidrosis, which is excessive sweating. Because this may be embarrassing, they opt for botox to reduce the amount of sweat they produce under their arms.
8.Children’s armpits do not smell because the process called adrenarche, which causes adrenal glands to secrete hormones called androgens, doesn’t begin until the age of 8, approximately.
Electrolysis for Armpit Hygiene
Armpit hair can be a real problem for personal hygiene. The longer and more unkempt it gets, the easier it is for bacteria to make their home and create body odor. The warm, humid environment is an especially bad one for complications from shaving, waxing, or other depilatory methods. Rashes and ingrown hairs can be aggravated by the conditions. Electrolysis for armpit hair removal solves many of these problems, as the effect of the treatment is minor at most. The disabling of the follicle’s ability to produce hair means that the problem won’t come back.
Electrolysis for Armpit Hair Solutions That Really Work
Electrolysis for armpit hair is the only reliable solution to the problem of persistent unsightly hair growth. Other methods of removing hair promise results that they can’t deliver on.
- Shaving offers smooth skin– until the hair regrows, and then your armpit is like sandpaper while you’re working out.
- Waxing offers a more long-term solution, but with greater pain, the substantial risk of ingrown hairs going septic, and irritated and broken skin in an area prone to bacterial build-up.
- Laser therapy talks about permanent hair removal– but it can only be used on certain combinations of hair and skin types, can provide as little as 45% hair growth reduction, and needs to be repeated every two years. Hardly permanent.
Only electrolysis for armpit hair offers a truly permanent solution. Once the follicle’s ability to grow hair is disabled by electrolysis, it doesn’t ever come back. You can be free of the time-consuming process of grooming your underarms for the rest of your life.
Electrolysis for armpit hair removal can help a lot of people in their professions. Actors, models, dancers, athletes: a permanent means of removing unsightly hair can be a real advantage in their career. Imagine raising your arms for a pose, gesture or pass without worrying about exposing hair or stubble, or people seeing your latest razor nick, wax rash, ingrown hair, or laser burn. Electrolysis for armpit hair removal has only the mildest of reactions, which dissipates in hours. Side effects are few compared to methods such as laser hair removal. Electrolysis is the only method of hair removal recognized as permanent by the FDA.
Best Electolysis for Underarm Hair
Electrolysis by Alison offers the best electrolysis in Los Angeles for underarm hair. Alison’s long-refined one-handed method is perfect for targeting individual hair follicles in the treatment area efficiently and with a minimum of discomfort. Alison has spent years working on removing body hair permanently from underarms and other parts of the body, such as the bikini line, legs, chest, back, and more. Areas of the body and head such as the upper lip, chin, and neck need not be a constant battleground between your tweezers and your hair.